Communication & Presentation
Learn insider tips and secrets from a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) and
Master Certified Coach (MCC) with over 25 years of experience…
“Great coaching program with tools I could quickly use and implement. Patrick’s coaching generated immediate results.”
– Leadership Communication Client
Do you want to have a more dynamic opening and closing?
Do you get nervous before or during your delivery?
Is your communication style getting in the way of your content?
Would you like to learn how to be more entertaining and engage your listener/audience (both in-person and virtually)?
Are you struggling to deliver your message through the camera to your virtual audience?
Does it take you longer than you like to prepare?
Want to learn how to handle tough questions and/or difficult people?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions then Contact Patrick.
Whether it’s a one-on-one conversation, speech/presentation (in-person or virtually), board meeting, sales conversation, media interview, global video conference call, or podcast I can help you be a more confident, persuasive, engaging, entertaining and effective communicator.
I have been speaking professionally since 1986 and have coached and trained a variety of individuals from the boardroom to the “C’ Suite to the front lines on how to improve the way they communicate with others.
Representative Coaching Engagements
I work with leaders who want to develop their leadership and business communications skills, improve their presentation and verbl communications, enhance their credibility, and deepen their connections with the audiences:
- Trained and coached over 20 Leaders at a $13Billion Fortune 500 company, including C-Suite Leaders (CEO, CFO, COO), Executive Vice-Presidents, Senior Vice Presidents, and their Teams. For the past 15 years, Patrick has helped their leaders identify and adapt their leadership styles (DISC), improve communication, increase productivity, and boost the overall performance of their direct reports. The project included conducting 360-degree Interviews, using DiSC assessment to identify and create outcomes, and assisting coachees in developing and implementing strategies to achieve results.
- Coached a Vice President of Sales and their Team for a $290B Fortune 100 company. Over six years, Patrick worked with the VP and the team to effectively delegate and prepare for the semi-annual review meeting, clarify strengths, prioritize activities, fine-tune their message, better prepare to handle questions and answers, and improve their delivery.
- Trained and coached Leadership Teams at several National Cancer Institute (NCI) Accredited Cancer Centers to help them prepare for their re-accreditation site visits. During these 4–6 month projects, assisted the leadership team in prioritizing and planning the upcoming site visit, providing training and one-on-one coaching to physicians and administrators to help them prepare and deliver their messages more concisely and compellingly, and providing tips on handling questions.
- Coached a Senior Managing Partner of a $59B professional services firm to help him with executive presence. We worked on adding more structure, creating a more dynamic opening, and closing, reducing filler words, and engaging the audience more effectively.
- Coached a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in a healthcare organization on how to deliver a message more effectively for the camera – including eye contact, energy, and engaging the virtual audience.
- Master Certified Coach (MCC) – from The International Coaching Federation
- Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) – from the National Speakers Association
- Able Toastmaster (ATM) – from Toastmasters International
- DiSC Behavior Assessments
“Thank you for the speech coaching. I won the national election
and by a sizeable margin!”
– Communication Coaching Client