Do You Want an Engaging, High Content Program
for Your Next Event? (Live or Virtual)
Patrick teaches practical strategies
your participants can implement immediately.
“Excellent presenter! Patrick gave concrete ways to improve and kept the audience informed and attentive…”
Did you know:
- 91% of 1,000 employees said “communicating well” is the one critical skill their leaders lack (Inc.)
- 77% of employers say that soft skills are just as important as hard skills (Smarp)
- 69% of managers are not comfortable communicating with employees (HR Technologist)
- Companies lose on average $62.4 million per year because of inadequate communication to and between employees (SHRM)
Patrick delivers transforming programs that will immediately make a greater IMPACT on your people, customers, and bottom line.
Based on the teachings and strategies found in his book, Communicating with IMPACT, Patrick shares his practical IMPACT process, in an engaging and entertaining way, to help your participants:
- Craft a clear and focused message
- Improve the communication flow up, down, and across the organization
- Listen more effectively to empower others to develop solutions
- Deliver a more powerful presentation to engage others
- Save time and reduce errors
- Leverage the ideas, skills, and talents of your workforce
- Shift mindsets to increase performance and achieve greater results
The delivery of the message is just as important as the message itself. And with Patrick, you get both! His original, entertaining, real-life anecdotes keep audiences laughing, while his proven, practical ideas provide tools to take action and get results.
Audiences learn through interactive and engaging conversations. Patrick is a master at facilitating. He weaves the participant’s ideas, comments, and thoughts into the presentation and encourages attendees to apply strategies and focus on improving.
Patrick has been speaking nationally and internationally since 1986. He combines his expertise as a Master Certified Coach (MCC) with the experience of being a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP™) to address the concerns of your audience in a manner they can relate to and enjoy!
Patrick’s energetic, engaging, and thought-provoking style, challenges audiences to change their behavior and leave excited to try new ideas, takes risks, and grow!
Live Streaming Workshops
Breakouts & Full-Day Programs
- Communicating with IMPACT (<click here)
- Presentation Skills (<click here)
- Communicating with IMPACT – Active Listening Skills
- Communicating with Style (D.I.S.C.)
- Customer Service with Style (D.I.S.C.)
- Powerful PR – Working with the Media
- Becoming a “Kaizen” Leader – Traits Successful Leaders Possess
- Identifying/Cultivating Your Leadership Style (D.I.S.C.)
- Running Effective Live/Virtual Meetings
- Business Attraction Factor
Leadership Development Institute:
- An ongoing program to deliver live/virtual training and coaching to develop your future leaders. Contact Patrick for more information.
- Leadership Development Institute (<click here to see PDF overview)
Patrick can help you…
Explore having a live/virtual leadership communication presentation or workshop uniquely designed for you and your team.
Set up your 15-minute call to discuss how Patrick can make your next event amazing.
Hire a Certified Speaking Professional™ (CSP®)
In 2000, Patrick earned his CSP® designation, conferred by the National Speakers Association (NSA). The CSP® designation is the speaking profession’s highest earned international measure of professional platform competence.
Less than 17 percent of the 5,000 + speakers worldwide, who belong to the 17-member associations of the Global Speakers Federation (GSF), currently hold this professional designation.
Certified Speaking Professionals are committed to the profession and have a proven track record of success.
By Hiring a CSP®:
- You eliminate the guesswork and eliminate your risk
- You hire a professional who is bound by a code of ethics to work in your best interest and act with the highest degree of professionalism
- You work with a speaker who has demonstrated their ability to capture and hold audience members’ attention and focus, elevate, and enhance the mission of your event
The by mastering the four professional competencies adopted by the NSA Board of Directors:
- Eloquence – Performance Mastery in the art of speaking, using powerful, persuasive, and impactful presentation skills.
- Expertise – Impart knowledge, skills, and experience in their chosen field in a way that showcases their expertise.
- Enterprise – Possess business savvy skills to build and grow a successful speaking business.
- Ethics – Comply and demonstrate the standards governing the professional conduct of those in the speaking profession.
To earn the Certified Speaking Professional™ designation, speakers are required to:
- Perform and document hundreds of presentations
- Show annual income earnings of $50,000+ for a minimum of five years
- Receive excellent ratings on performance evaluations from clients and fellow CSP®s
- Take part in ongoing education
- Maintain and renew their designation every 5 years