Apply Patrick’s “IMPACT” Process to:
♦ Improve Communication/Influence
♦ Develop Solutions/Results
♦ Increase Engagement/Profits
♦ Shift Mindsets/Behaviors
“Intelligent, thoughtful, and funny presentation!”
— Brian Wallace, Executive Director, CLA
Do you want to Communicate, Present, and Lead with Greater IMPACT?
Engaging, high-content keynotes, facilitated, practical workshops, and one-on-one transformative coaching based on Patrick’s book “Communicating with IMPACT©“. Learn proven strategies to transform your words into actions and your actions into results. Let’s partner to solve your Communication Challenges with your leaders, teams, and customers.
IMPACT Your Organization
Hire Patrick, a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP™), to deliver a dynamic, content-rich, inspiring, and entertaining keynote. He provides practical, thought-provoking concepts through carefully customized presentations.
IMPACT Your Leaders
Professional athletes have coaches to help them reach their full potential, so why shouldn’t you? Engage Patrick, a Master Certified Coach (MCC), to guide you through his “IMPACT process” to become the best leader, communicator, meeting facilitator, speaker, and presenter you can be.
IMPACT Your Group/Team
Patrick’s engaging in-person, hybrid, and virtual workshops help develop your people. They will learn practical tools and concepts to immediately improve communication, lead effectively, listen actively, present powerfully, increase sales/profits, and boost their overall performance.
“Mr. Donadio’s kickoff keynote received universal praise…
‘Bravo’, ‘He gets us’, and ‘I could listen to him speak all day’…
are just some of the quotes from the more than 600 participants.”
– Joel Potts, Executive Director – OJFSDA
Did You Know…
* Companies lose on average $62.4 million per year because of inadequate communication to and between employees (SHRM)
* 91% of 1,000 employees said “communicating well” is the one critical skill their leaders lack (Inc.)
PATRICK J. DONADIO, MBA, CSP™, MCC, is the communication strategist to consult when you want to develop solutions, shift mindsets, and improve results when communicating with your staff, customers, and the general public.
Don’t let inadequate communication undermine your company’s success. Patrick is uniquely qualified to help you and your team improve communication. His presentations and coaching will:
- Engage participants to learn new strategies, tactics, and tools.
- Inspire yourself and others to apply proven ideas and solutions to improve results.
- Transform how you communicate to make a greater impact on your team, organization, and the people you serve.
Patrick has nationally trained thousands of leaders and their teams with his “Communicating with IMPACT” program, which is based on his results-focused IMPACT process©. From the boardroom to the classroom, Patrick focuses on helping others communicate with clarity, lead more effectively, listen actively, present with power, increase sales/profits, build deeper relationships, and boost their overall performance and results.
Patrick is one of the select few people in the world to have earned both the Certified Speaking Professional (CSP™) and the Master Certified Coach (MCC) designation. The highest earned designations in both professions.
“Apply this process and increase the impact of your communication.”
— Mark Sanborn, New York Times Bestselling Author of “The Fred Factor”
In Patrick’s book, “Communicating with IMPACT”, you’ll discover a practical 6-Step IMPACT Process© to improve how you lead and communicate to develop better solutions, shift mindsets, and improve results:
- I – Create a Laser-Focused Intention (LFI) statement to drive a focused message
- M – 5 Tools to craft a Message to achieve your intention, which method should you use, and how perfectionism is getting in your way of taking action
- P – How to Personalize the message and how identifying and utilizing the four communication styles (DISC) helps you change behaviors
- A – Practical strategies to Activate and engage your receiver/audience and 21 Active Listening skills to help you stay present/focused
- C – Explore techniques to Clarify and check for understanding
- T – Two types of Transformations to turn your words into actions and actions into results
- Plus a “Communication Inventory” to rate your current communication skills!
Patrick’s IMPACT process© will help you improve communication, lead more effectively, present with power, actively listen, increase sales, build better relationships, and boost your overall performance/profits.
What Clients Are Saying About Patrick Donadio…
“Patrick is a true professional who cares about his clients, their audiences, and provides practical, useful ideas that they can put right to work. I highly recommend Patrick Donadio. He is an engaging presenter, whether in-person or virtually.”
– Dr. Tina D. Pierce
Program Manager, John Glenn College of Public Affairs
The Ohio State University
“Thank you for your excellent Zoom video presentations to our participants in the Notre Dame communications certificate program. We challenged you to deliver a very complex topic to a very discriminating audience of leaders… you were a professional in every way. I would recommend you to anyone who is thinking about an online program during this time of COVID-19.
From the comments I have heard, they were thrilled with your presentation, information, the media interviews, and especially the online breakout sessions. I look forward to many more opportunities, with or without the epidemic!”
– Marc Hardy, Ph.D.
Mendoza College of Business – University of Notre Dame
“Patrick, Thank you for bringing your immense energy, enthusiasm, and expertise to the presentations you offered this past weekend at the Ohio Auctioneers Association Annual Conference. The feedback I received was very positive… Of the numerous professional, ‘non-industry’ speakers, you most effectively reached ALL our members. That success was the result of your vast experience and attention to the details of our association membership. In addition, the way you repeatedly tied the theme of ‘Auctions Work’; into your program was greatly appreciated.”
– Peter Gehres
OAA Conference Chair