Patrick Donadio, the author of “Communicating with IMPACT”, has been on both sides of the microphone, as a media guest and a media host.
He has hosted radio, television, and internet talk shows as well as appeared nationally and locally on broadcast media and in print.
Featured in the following media
If Patrick is coming to be a media guest for your next event, you may need…
A copy of Patrick’s introduction please click here -> Donadio-Introduction and print out a copy.
Click here for is a > Media Overview to help you prepare for having Patrick as a guest. It includes an overview of the IMPACT process, bio about Patrick, sample questions, social media links, sample guest media appearance, etc.
Contact – Tele:614-488-9164 Go here to connect also – Click > https://patrickdonadio.com/contact/
Media Appearances: (click on red titles for articles)
- NBC TV (audio)
- Psychology Today
- Huffington Post
- Columbus CEO
- Small Business News cover story
- Business First
- Columbus Dispatch
- National Trade and Professional Journals
- Television guest on NBC, CBS, WCMH-TV, WBNS-TV,
- Radio guest on WTVN-AM, WSNY-FM, WRFD-AM, WBBW, and WOSU
I can also provide articles for your publication and newsletters that will help your readers:
- Communicate Clearly
- Lead Effectively
- Present Powerfully
- Listen Attentively
- Motivate Your People.
- Deal with Different Personality Styles (DISC)
- Use Creativity to Manage Change
- Increase Sales/Profits
- Life-Saving Tips for A Media Interview
- Be Better at Networking
Click here for sample article > Presentation-Skills – Common Mistakes to Avoid
Go to Resource Page for more sample articles and podcasts
Have Patrick as a Guest on Your Podcast…
Here are two examples:
<- Click Photo
1. Leadership Insights – In the first of a two-part, in-depth, video interview, Skip Prichard talks with the speaker, writer, and business strategist Patrick Donadio about the importance of communications training for leaders. “Patrick spent years teaching, coaching, and creating executive seminars, before pulling that experience into his book, “Communicating with IMPACT.” The result is 33 years of expertise condensed into 6 practical guidelines.” – Skip Prichard
<- Click Photo
2. More than a Few Words –
No matter what your job is; sales expert, business owner, or manager working your way up the corporate ladder, you need to know how to sell your ideas. The prospect can be a little scary but it doesn’t have to be according to our guest Patrick Donadio. Patrick shares some practical presentation tips on Opening, Engaging the Audience, and Closing.
For a copy of Patrick’s promotional photos please right click on a photo and save a copy:
Patrick can help you create more value for your readers, viewers, and listeners…
(right-click on the photo to open image in new tab)
Book Patrick to Engage and Impact Your Group
© Copyright Patrick J. Donadio 1987 – 2017 All rights reserved.